- Originating in 2004, HG Design Studios, LLC has developed from a small Freelance Photography, and Product & Image Design Business to a full Interdisciplinary Design Firm. Our studios aim to bring creativity, insight and innovation to the "IMAGE" we create for our clients. Providing Professional Design Services, we've worked with clients in a vast array of industries from Musicians, and Artists, to Professional Business Firms and Practices.
- Founder Heather Grimmer's interests in an entrepreneurial venture were first provoked in 2003. With increasing pressure to maintain work in an unsteady economy, Mrs. Grimmer stepped out of the field of Architecture to further explore and develop other interests in her multi-talented history of achievements. Educated at Syracuse University School of Architecture, working at renowned Architecture Firms like CannonDesign, and Kideney Architects and pursuing an array of extracurricular services and hobbies, Mrs. Grimmer felt at ease stepping into a role as leader to a business providing Professional Graphic & Web Design, Architectural Research, Design and Consulting Services, and Photography.
- Today HG Design Studios, LLC works with businesses and individuals in developing and implementing the unique design needs of clients all across the United States.
OUR DESIGN MISSION:
- Our mission is for the unification of Sociological, Psychological, Architectural theories and Graphic Design Trends, whereby enabling an opportunity to create designs and environments better suited to individuals and society as a whole. The unification of these theoretical issues directed towards discovery of effects brought about and from the individual & society, as well as effects brought upon the individual & society.
- We aim to achieve the methodologies to unify research in Social Science, Behavioral Science, and different fields of Design. Promoting interdisciplinary research that creates a unified goal towards designing environments for our future.
- Through continued interdisciplinary research we compound the knowledge of Neuroscience, Social Science, Behavioral Science, and different fields of Design to create an in depth knowledge base of research that enables us to design and achieve environments better suited for individuals and society. The implementation of this knowledge can be employed to improve educational systems through designs that increase student receptiveness in classrooms. This knowledge as an example, can also be employed to create comfortable work environments that maintain high productivity rates in an increasingly competitive economical society. The unification of an understanding in Neuroscience, the Social Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, and Design creates the possibilities for achieving our Firm's goals of strategically designed environments and visual communication.
EDUCATION & THE ARTS:
- We also seek to provide community support to our local artist in the development of young talent and guidance to help students achieve higher education in the arts. Through internships, design guidance, project/ art critiques, and constructive criticism, we seek to both promote art education and familiarize students with the industry. If you would like more information on how HG Design Studios, LLC can assist in your individual needs, or how we can help in promoting the arts within the community please contacts us.
- NEW: In an attempt to promote Education and the Arts we are now offering tailored packages to Educators, Schools, Universities and Art Groups. These Packages are aimed at promoting Education through the Publication of Students', Teachers', Professors', and Artists' contributed works. Additionally our company will donate the proceeds of every sold book to the Overseeing Organization purchasing the Education & Arts Book Publication Package. For more Info please view our Graphic Design, Book & Publication Web Page. (Direct Link Click Here - Education & The Arts)